Sometimes writing takes plotting and planning with worksheets. Paranormal author Jami Gold has plenty of worksheets to help writers get to the nitty gritty of their writing. Be sure to stop by and check out Beach Reads With Bite website.
Worksheets for Writers
Story Planning Worksheets
The writing community is fortunate to have many great resources. Based on things I learned from phenomenal teachers like Larry Brooks, Michael Hauge, and Martha Alderson, I developed these worksheets* to help all writers, from plotters to pantsers (those who write by the seat of their pants).
Story Arc Beat Sheets
- Blake Snyder’s Save the Cat Beat Sheet (plot arc oriented)
- Larry Brooks’s Story Engineering Beat Sheet (plot arc oriented)
- Master Beat Sheet Combining Save the Cat and Story Engineering (plot arc oriented)
- Jami Gold’s Basic Beat Sheet (plot arc oriented and stripped down to basics)
- Jami Gold’s Scrivener Template for the Basic Beat Sheet
- Michael Hauge’s Six Stage Plot Structure Beat Sheet (character arc oriented)
- Jami Gold’s Romance Beat Sheet (romance arc oriented) READ MORE HERE!