I have recently been awarded the Inspiring Blogger Award. This award is given to bloggers who inspire others. I make every effort to provide useful information for writers. If I find information in regards to writing, social media and advice from authors who have already paid their dues, I share it here. I follow other bloggers who provide insightful information and share those links too. Today, I was nominated by P.C. Zick. Thanks so much P.C. for this wonderful award and acknowledgment. Here is a little information about P.C. Zick:
I am a storyteller. Any time I use language, either in speaking or writing, I tell a story. I can’t help it. Someone once asked me if I could ever turn it off. I responded, “Why would I ever want to do that?” I started my career as a high school English teacher, holding the dreaded red pen over thousands of essays for seventeen years. When I lost the passion for teaching others how to write, I knew it was finally time to put the pen to paper and do what writers do. So I wrote. And I still write. After gigs as a reporter, columnist, editor, publisher, and public relations director, I’m now a full-time writer. I write my blog, and I have several novels in various stages of production. I’m also putting myself through an independent study program on how to use social media and the web. I’ve published three novels and one work of nonfiction and received several awards for my writing. P.C. Zick at wordpress.
Here is the list of blogs that P.C. Zick nominated. I hope you will stop by.
- Hazy Shades of Me
- West Virginia’s Farm to Consumer Connection
- Nature’s Place
- The Museum of Forgotten Pickles
- Everywhere Once
- Travels with the Blonde Coyote
- Kana’s Chronicles
- The Neophyte Writer
- Clean Tech Solutions
- The Soulsby Farm
For being nominated I must share 7 things about myself and then nominate 15 other bloggers for this award.
- I come from a family of writers, musicians, artists and entrepreneurs.
- I am a big fan of the arts which is why I moved to the Kansas City Metro in 2003.
- I am a movie buff and love to see anything action packed or comic book related. I am a big fan of Dreamworks and Pixar.
- Traveling to England and Spain are on my list of things to do. I also want to visit the Hershey Chocolate Factory and Disney World.
- I love jazz and eating at mexican, middle eastern and seafood restaurants.
- If I ever won the lottery I would make sure that every unwanted child had a safe place to live and grow.
- If I could spend the day with anyone in the world it would be Dr. Maya Angelou.
I would like to nominate the following bloggers for The Inspiring Blogger Award:
Please be sure to stop by all of these wonderful blogs and let them know where you heard about them.