If you’ve never been to a book festival, well shame on you. There is certainly lots happening and even more to celebrate. You get to talk about your favorite books with others who love books as much as you. Keynote speakers are giving great insite and answering lots of questions. Authors, booksellers, and publishers create a spectacular party atmosphere to celebrate books!
Book festivals offer more than just books. You can find music, food, fun activities for kids and poetry. If you want to know what book festivals will be close to you be sure to visit www.bookfestivals.com for a list of events.
What has been your book festival experience?
- National Book Festival (folioleaves.wordpress.com)
- 2011 Wisconsin Book Festival (theconscientiousomnivore.wordpress.com)
- Edinburgh book festival: photographing the authors (guardian.co.uk)
- New Book Offers Saratoga Springs’ Finest in Food and Drinks (prweb.com)
- My day at the Baltimore Book Festival and random stuff (seredadailey.wordpress.com)