We are on day 4 of the blogathon, and it has been quite the challenge for me to post daily. But, who doesn’t love a challenge. In this post I will list 5 books on writing. It’s a tough choice for me because there are so many helpful books on my shelves. So here goes!
My top 5 writing books are:
“How to Write A Book Proposal” by Michael Larsen, AAR
If you don’t have these books in your collection already I suggest you visit your local indie bookseller or stop by My Amazon page to order them online and have them shipped right to your doorstep. Happy Writing & Reading.
- Wordcount Blogathon 2011 (suddenlyfrugal.com)
- WordCount Blogathon begins today #Blog2011 (preternaturalpost.wordpress.com)
- 2011 WordCount Blogathon – register now, event starts May 1 (globalexclaimer.wordpress.com)
- 31 Reasons Why I Write (vkowens.wordpress.com)
- Just a Blogging Along, Singing a Song (globalexclaimer.wordpress.com)
- Three Tips on Writing From Stephen King and Anne Lamott (gauravonomics.com)