This week’s question is Shakespeare asked What’s in a name? But we all know better. So let’s talk about names, specifically our blog’s name. How did you come up with yours?
I came up with the name The Neophyte Writer because I want to be able to help new writer’s with information on writing, resources and learning from other writers. Pretty simple.
Please join in in welcoming Paige W. Pendleton from Gustatus Similis Pullus, this week’s featured author, with her answer.
How do you join in the fun? So glad you asked. It’s really quite simple.
1) Follow me, via my Networked Blog and Elizabeth Sharp, the originator of this hop
3) Go to Sharp words and copy the image code found there and paste it in your blog. Add your name to the link at the bottom of the post while you are there.
4) Copy and paste the rules in your blog, as well as this week’s question.
5) Answer the question
6) Follow, follow, follow. This is about networking, people, making connections with people in your community. So talk to us. We don’t bite!
7) If someone stops by, says hi and follows you, the polite thing to do is follow back.
8) Comment here and introduce yourself and you just might find a new follower or two.
Breaking it down, here, is the code for the snazzy quill link to the hop. Copy it and paste it into your own blog.