Elizabeth Sharp has started this blog hop for writers to have a chance to network. Please visit her at
http://somesharpwords.blogspot.com! Thanks Elizabeth!
What inspired you to start writing?
I have been writing for a long time. First it was for various companies and when my son was born I knew I wanted to start writing for children. I just love the writer’s journey. I don’t inspire to be the next best seller, although that would be nice, I just want to write and share my stories.
2) (Required) You must follow the guest poster (me) featured in the blog hop post.
3) Go to Sharp words and copy the image code found there and paste it in your blog. Add your name to the link at the bottom of the post while you are there
4) Copy and paste the rules in your blog, as well as this week’s question.
5) Answer the question
6) You must copy these rules, the hop link and the featured question with your answer on your own blog. This blog serves as a place for new followers to say hi.
7) Follow, follow, follow. This is about networking, people, making connections with people in your community. So talk to us. We don’t bite!
8) If someone stops by, says hi and follows you, the polite thing to do is follow back.
9) Comment here and introduce yourself and you just might find a new follower or two.
This is the blog hop for the writing community. Every Friday writers who blog come together and hop! Leave your name and URL of the FF post and we’ll come visit you too.
By Kristi Bernard